Monday 15 December 2008

Bergen

I was in Bergen yesterday, an area of the city I don't normally visit often so I thought I would take some pictures as it's a pretty area and I don't actually have that many of Bergen itself.

View towards Bergen Centre from Johannes Kirke

Johannes Kirke (I think it's called that)

Pretty cobbled streets - very common here

Bergen Museaum (not yet visited - will try and visit with Hans at the weekend.
They have a whale skelton!) it's HUGE apparantly...

Outside the museum

The 'posh' houses, a really pretty street I thought.

I took some more at night but I will do another post for that at somepoint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool snaps! Is this were we nearly ended up trying to find your school when you first arrived?

Gid X

Unknown said...

yeah! you have a good memory! I just had a sense of vague familiarity ;P
GID mest x