Sunday 31 August 2008

Work done for the PA Team

These are some examples of the work I did for my friends (who own the PA Team) I just redesigned some stationery (as in letterheads and business cards) These are only really quick preliminary mock-ups though, not finished pieces! I am doing it as a favour so I want to make sure they definately want one before I spend too much time on it.

I had freedom with the design really, I just couldn't change the Logo / font etc as I think they were already pretty happy with this plus it's on the website and everything. So anyway, a couple of quick designs based on the theme of sound waves (as the company is sound engineering and equipment hire)




2 comments:

bildungsroman said...

They're all very good - I think I prefer the top one though. Which was your favourite?

Unknown said...

Top one aswell, but like I said they are mock ups - will spend more time on one if they like them :-)
Thanks!
xxx