Tuesday 2 September 2008

Second line = 1 eighth!!! (and more silly Bek Humour)

I am on the second line of my 'Hans Calendar'... remember the one I drew to count down the days until I see Hans? (and of course, all my family and friends too!) well there are 8 and a bit lines of days on it and I have crossed off all of the top line now...

...that means I am about an eighth of the way through my exchange trip (no Lorna I'm not wishing the time away!) but I just need to do the last 2 weeks 8 more times and I'll see you all again. It helps to have a goal you see, I'm sure you understand.

Yay!!!

(I'll probably post again later - I'm off to try out the Thai Boxing tonight with Ida...)

Oh, and this pic really made me laugh when I saw it - and not very hungry!


fail owned pwnd pictures


And another favourite from www.english.com

3 comments:

Drew said...

www.english.com = FAIL

www.engrish.com = FTW

bildungsroman said...

Hello there, a short post from you, and easy to digest...not like the ass meat. I'm sure you're not wishing your time away. I agree with you, it's a good idea to have a goal. I suppose when you see it perspective (ie. a calender) your time in Norway will be relatively short.

We're all backing you here at the Simpson house. Go Bek! She's our man...

Farewell xxx

Lorna Simpson said...

Lol at those pics. :-)

Yay that you made it one line down, glad you're not wishing the time away. Another one backing you from the Simpson house here :-D. Hope you enjoyed thai boxing x x x