Monday 20 October 2008

Home!

well today is an in-betweeny day I think; yesterday marked exactly half way through the Erasmus Exchange and tomorrow is the day I go home for a holiday.

The tough thing is I am only letting myself think about going home and seeing Hans and everyone else, I am not thinking about coming back! Maybe it is going to be harder to come back than I though, although saying that when I am back there will only be 6 weeks left...

I can do it - I know I can. I will be proud of what I have done afterwards. I just wish Hans could be here with me and that I could living in a nicer place - that would be perfect. I love to be in Norway, but as I have said many times before the thing I love about Norway above everything else is still in England!

Many people I have spoken to think it's actually quite funny; I am English and in Norway and Hans is Norwegian and in England - seperated temporarily from each other but we know what we're doing (I think) No pain no gain, and all that.

At least I am in a beautiful country and have some good friends here - it makes it all so much easier .

I have waffled enough

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's that Hansome devil? mmmm... Not to worry my dear, you'll get through it. Just remember once you're back in Bergen it's all downhill, figuratively speaking. And I'll still be here waiting for you. Enjoy the experience and don't get your mind caught up in temporary stuff. Tjo!

Gid X