Thursday 1 May 2014

Wake Up! The Blog is Risen!

Well, it's time to raise this blog from the dead. Hans and I are finally making the move from the UK to Norway this year. It's been a long time coming.

I found this blog a therapeutic way to deal with the stresses of the move last time - and that was only 6 months. This time, it's (hopefully) forever. So 'hello therapist', sorry, I mean  'hello blog'. I will need you over the coming months.

Hans is going home first, he's heading off early June. I am following very late July / early August (as I don't want to miss my little sisters wedding!) Also to give Hans time to settle us down a bit.

Anyway, this was just a quick wake-up call (to myself more than thing) as there is SO much to think about that we've already started, and I want to record it (hopefully in enough detail to help someone else as I have found other blogs useful.) I'll be back soon to record the surprising amount of work that surrounds us exporting our house rabbits to Norway - it's more fiddly than getting ourselves there!

To be continued...

No comments: