Thursday 30 October 2008

New Look!

In preperation for my second leg of the exchange trip I decided to change my blogger layout; every time I have logged on lately I found my old blog quite depressing - I guess it had some emotions attached to it that I didn't want anymore. I feel I have moved on alot from when I first started the blog so therefore - a fresh, new look for a fresh new start.

6 weeks left of Bergen schooling I think - then Hans and I are together again. I am so looking forward to spending a wonderful, snowy Christmas in Norway with Hans in the knowledge that we are together again... I shall be counting down the days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think pink is nice for winter - pink is the new white ;)
Takk for sist!

Unknown said...

Yes, sunset on snow, heavenly :)
i ligge måte!

Drew said...

Reminds me of Cherry Blossoms...

Did the flight go well?