Saturday 27 September 2008

A sad day... RIP little Junior xxx

I was in 2 minds whether to post about this or not, as it's such a personal thing for us. Also this means alot to me, but inevitably to other people it wont mean so much.... so why should I share? But at the same time I am here alone, in my room, it's raining and dark outside and I need to share it with someone.

I got a text from Hans this morning;

"I'm sorry sweety, but Junior is off on his final adventure :( must have happened sometime in the day or last night, he was out in the morning :( RIP lil buddy x"

So yeah, little Junior is gone now. Its already been said on the blog that he wasn't himself, but the little soldier was SO old - he would be 3 around christmas and thats like 120 years old or something... he was so gorgeous and such a little character. I was so hoping I would see him again when I went to visit (just over 3 weeks) but I guess expecting him to hold on was just too much to ask.

I have just thought of another reason this post is good - I plan on saving this whole blog when (and if) I am done and keep it with all of my other diaries - I guess I feel like I am immortalising him a bit and keeping him with me and with all of my memories - the best and worst. In Juniors case, the best of them.

Goodbye little one, we'll miss you so much! Enjoy hamster heaven, where the streets are paved with cheese and banana chips



xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never met you personally, but i know you made beck very happy :) Josh x r.i.p little one

Lorna Simpson said...

Sorry to hear about little Junior Bek :-( RIP x x x

bildungsroman said...

Here rests his head upon the lap of Earth
A youth to Fortune and to Fame unknown.
Fair Science frowned not on his humble birth,
And Melacholy marked him for her own.

Large was his bounty, and his soul sincere,
Heaven did a recompense as largely send:
He gave to Misery all he had, a tear,
He gained from Heaven ('twas all he wish'd) a friend.

No farther seek his merits to disclose,
Or draw his frailties from their dread abode
(There they alike in trembling hope repose),
The bosom of his Father and his God.

RIP little Junior, we'll miss you all

bildungsroman said...

I meant to say...we'll all miss you lol

Unknown said...

thanks for the comments everyone :) he was a gorgeous little guy and will be sorely missed.

x