Friday 17 October 2008

3 days to go!!! (63 til end of semester)

I really, really, really can't wait to see Hans! Of course there are so many other people that I am looking forward to seeing, including my little hamsters (and saying goodbye to Junior) but I can't begin to describe how hard it is to be away from Hans for so long.

I have handed in the animation project and apart from tying up a few loose ends I am looking forward to some days of relaxing, not working and just being with the people that matter and thinking about the things I love.




We are such an odd couple; with a constant need to put random things on our heads...
maybe that's why we are so perfect together :)


Talking about things I love, below are some pictures from when we were in Kirkenær together in late Summer, before my little adventure to the west coast of Norway - I am always amazed at how many different shades of the same colour I can find in one place!


No comments: