Wednesday 27 August 2008

Update...

Apparantly the EU haven't released the funds to my university yet, but as soon as they do I will have the grant released to me... hope it doesn't take too long! I will soon be getting an invoice for 2 months rent (August and September) so I need it!!!

And Sushi tomorrow is no longer happening! No!!! Ida hasn't had time to buy the fish, but we are still meeting up and going to check out the Thai Boxing class that we should have checked out yesterday.

Oh, and now the weather is as promised - Bergen Rain! Yayyyy.... think I have been really lucky up to now with the weather!

X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bek!

Loving your blog. It's an inspiration. Glad you are making friends, and that the days are going faster. Pots of love

Ruthie xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Bek!

Loving your blog. It's an inspiration. Glad you are making friends, and that the days are going faster. Pots of love

Ruthie xx

Unknown said...

Thank you ruthie, that means alot... oh and I heard you the first time ;-)

Anonymous said...

hey becky.. how is it going. i bet you are missing me more then hans hahahahaha .. i read you are making friends.. that will make thing easier and help to keep your mind off the hard things like - not seeing me lol

I love the writing at the top over the picture.. its very eye cathcing... but i expect that from someone who is as good at computors as your self. I WILL stay in touch. and i hope the days go fast and fun! love you

JOSHY XX