Wednesday 26 November 2008

100 Posts!!!

I just realised when I logged in that this will be my 100th post. It falls on a nice day actually because this evening I started packing (not packing properly, but just 1 or 2 things I wont be needing) I am getting so excited to be back with Hans that I have decided to allow myself the pleasure of packing a couple of things a day until he arrives :) I tried so hard not to but there are a few things I brought along that I haven't used once, which is a bit annoying. On reflection my bags could have been lighter basically. But on the other hand I packed alot lighter than most girls would have (but I always do!) Anyway, hopefully the exercise of packing will help with my excitement / nerves!

Anyway there is not much to report; the Bergen rain has returned and is murdering the snow (but it was a lovely teaser, and I am glad I got the chance to take photos when I did) and other than that I have been a little run down with a cold and at the same time doing loads of uni work, so I have been sat at the desk for hours and hours at a time. Boring to write about but the work is fun...

So, just a quickie to celebrate 100 posts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeey 100th! :) Tooonigggght we dineeee in.. hang on.. I'll save that for your 300th post. Yo!

Gid! xXXx

Unknown said...

What will you do for my 1,000,000th post??? bet I can guess ;)

No I shall seriously question my social life if I get to a million post
(or was it 1 billion? i forgot!)

GID mest xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hey - it was my blog's 100th today too! lol.