Wednesday 26 November 2008

#6 of '27 things I miss about Hans'

I really miss sitting in a coffee shop with Hans, just relaxing and inspecting our recent aquisitions; Hans will have his latest magazine (a fighters mag or SFX or something) and I will be admiring some little trinket I just bought or (probably more often) people watching out of the window (sometimes at the people right next to me which annoys Hans!!!)

I will usually have a Caramel Coffee or a Latte and a slice of cheesecake, and Hans will have a Chai Latte and a skinny blueberry muffin :)

We don't do it all the time but often enough; its a little treat for me I think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is people watching.. and then there is wide-eyed childlike staring without blinking. Take a guess ppl..

;)

Love you!

X

Unknown said...

Oh you do exaggerate

;)

Love you too xxx