Saturday 29 November 2008

ELF YOURSELF!

I have been being really naughty and making jibjab 'elf yourself' christmas cards for people this year - they are alot more interesting than normal cards and they are also very humourous as you take peoples faces and stick them onto elves who then do little crazy dances. I am naughty because I have been finding the worst pictures of people I can and sending them!

BUT Hans got me back and made one of us, using the worst pictures he could find!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Thanks for that Hans. (It also stars little Junior, RIP)

Anyway, if you have a little time on your hands and fancy making your friends and family laugh whilst doing your bit for the environment, then check out the website. They are free to make and send and there are a couple of different choices of dances. Its definately worth it, everyone I have sent them to have absolutely loved them :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! I love it. It certainly brings Christmas cheer. Great find.