Sunday 2 November 2008

On Any Given Night...

One of my favourite songs right now, by 36 Crazyfists. It always makes me think of Hans... it's a beautiful song anyway, with great lyrics - I love it!

"this could be the hardest thing to leave without a single trace.
Here without you
Here without you, I fall apart.
I fall apart...

when its over
Turn down the lights,
dont wait for me
I’m pretty sure I won't be coming home tonight
(we’ll place these stars inside our hearts)
Turn down the lights,
dont wait for me
I’m pretty sure I won't be coming home tonight

this could be the hardest thing to leave without a single trace.
Here without you
Here without you, I fall apart.
I fall apart"




4 comments:

Drew said...

Gain 1 "Hardcore point"! Are you sure you won't hit a rock club for the night when your back in the UK next year???

Unknown said...

Maybe I could be persuaded :) cheers for the song you sent by the way - you're right t was very good.

How many hardcore points do I need to win a prize? and what do I win?

Drew said...

"HardCore points" can be used for all activities the are deamed "HardCore". These can also be traded in for "Globe points" for lifts to places & Whiskey or 1 Mini related Treasure. This does not affect your statuatory Cheese Cake rights...

Unknown said...

cool! where can I download a list of points needed / prizes earned?