Saturday 23 August 2008

PANIC!!!

I'm panicking a bit right now.

I don't know if I can do this for 4 months - I KNOW people keep saying it's not a long time, I'm sick of hearing that to be honest, but I really miss Hans. It really does feel like there is somethng missing, i can't settle. It IS a long time to be apart from someone you live with and spend so much time with, if you don't think it is just try it >:-[

I have been wondering how hard it would be to just come home. I mean, I haven't registered for anything on the course yet. The place is beautiful, and they school looks great, it feels like everything is going on behind thick glass and i can see it but not be a part of it. I would be loving this so much if Hans was here, just how it was earlier in the week. I feel I have alot to lose either way. If I stay I face being miserable and 4 months feeling like 400 years, and if I go back I have wasted time and money, and I might never forgive myself - I have never given up on anything before.

I don't know what to do.

3 comments:

Drew said...

Get yourself a towel, some dry roasted peanuts & a pint of bitter. Then sit down in your bathrobe & read the instructions on the cover of your "Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy"

Works every time for me...

bildungsroman said...

If you come back, I'll drag you back to Norway myself!!

Unknown said...

cheers... i think! x